Caring for Your Sunbae Swim
Caring for your swimwear is important - and when you're spending $100+ on a luxury bikini, you want it to last.
Make sure you follow the steps below so you can get the most out of your Sunbae Swim, keeping it clean, bright and fresh all year-round.
- Soak or rinse in cold water immediately after wearing
- Hand wash in cold soapy water and rinse with cold water
- Lay flat out of direct sunlight to dry
- Avoid contact with sand, chlorine, sunscreens, self-tanner and other oils to avoid discolouration
- Do not dry clean or wash in warm water
Caring for your Coconut (White) tone suits:
- Wash Instructions: For our coconut tones, we recommend washing as directed in our Wash & Care Instructions above. Washing in warm water will allow sweat stains to set into the fabric where cold water will keep your whites bright.
- Avoiding Colour Transfer: Ensure you keep your white suits away from other colours while wet to prevent any colour transfer.
- Removing Stains: Never use chlorine bleach as it will eat away at the elastane fibres in the fabric. If you need to remove a stain, opt for an oxygen-based bleach that is Spandex/Lycra safe and follow the product’s instructions diligently.
If you have ANY questions, you can always reach out to us via DM on Instagram or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.